Sunday, December 5, 2010

Me, MySelf And I

Hello everyone. My name is Zaf. I am 27 years old. I live in Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia with my parents. I have 6 siblings. Currently, I'm working as Administrative Assistant Officer at Ministry Of Education. I have been engaged with someone that I love so much on 19 September 2010 and will get married soon, probably in March.

I am a simple person who loves to networking and getting friends from all over the world. My hobby is football, futsal, singing, movies, music, golf, camping, hiking, swimming, shopping and holiday.

My objective by blogging is to share any experience, interest, business, opportunity, news, sports, etc with others, peoples all over the world and the most valuables thing is MAKING FRIENDS. (^_^)v
hostgator coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment